Clue: It was played by George Harrison
We have 1 answer for the clue It was played by George Harrison. See the results below.
- Ravi Shankar's instrument
- Sound of the 60's
- Long-necked lute
- George Harrison popularized it
- Tinny-sounding instrument
- Long-necked instrument
- Indian music maker
- Instrument on the Beatles' "Within You Without You"
- Something with strings
- The Beatles' "Norwegian Wood" features it
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 04, 2004
Found an answer for the clue It was played by George Harrison that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!