Clue: Lute of India
We have 1 answer for the clue Lute of India. See the results below.
- Ravi Shankar's instrument
- Sound of the 60's
- Long-necked lute
- George Harrison popularized it
- Tinny-sounding instrument
- Long-necked instrument
- Indian music maker
- Instrument on the Beatles' "Within You Without You"
- Something with strings
- The Beatles' "Norwegian Wood" features it
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 23, 2014
- Universal - October 08, 2012
- USA Today - April 22, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Lute of India that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!