Clue: Lute's cousin
We have 3 answers for the clue Lute's cousin. See the results below.
- Ravi Shankar's instrument
- Sound of the 60's
- Long-necked lute
- George Harrison popularized it
- Tinny-sounding instrument
- Long-necked instrument
- Indian music maker
- Instrument on the Beatles' "Within You Without You"
- Something with strings
- The Beatles' "Norwegian Wood" features it
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - November 02, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 01, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 07, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 18, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 21, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 30, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 12, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Lute's cousin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!