Clue: Magellan discovery
We have 1 answer for the clue Magellan discovery. See the results below.
- U.S. Pacific territory
- One of the Marianas
- "Where America's Day Begins"
- Island discovered by Magellan
- Trans-Pacific stopping point
- Southernmost of the Marianas
- Its capital is Hagatña
- Apra Harbor is its main anchorage
- Its slogan is "Where America's Day Begins"
- Locale of some U.S. naval forces
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 21, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Magellan discovery that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!