Clue: "Norwegian Wood" instrument
We have 1 answer for the clue "Norwegian Wood" instrument. See the results below.
- Ravi Shankar's instrument
- Sound of the 60's
- Long-necked lute
- George Harrison popularized it
- Tinny-sounding instrument
- Long-necked instrument
- Indian music maker
- Instrument on the Beatles' "Within You Without You"
- Something with strings
- The Beatles' "Norwegian Wood" features it
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 17, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - January 28, 2011
- New York Times - April 18, 2007
- New York Times - June 15, 2005
- USA Today - January 02, 2004
- New York Times - March 30, 2003
- New York Times - October 12, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "Norwegian Wood" instrument that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!