Clue: Overused plot device in soaps
We have 1 answer for the clue Overused plot device in soaps. See the results below.
- Courtroom alibi, perhaps
- Condition sometimes treated by hypnosis
- Knock-on-the-noggin consequence
- Common soap opera affliction
- Occasional soap opera plot feature
- Calling up trouble?
- Result of butting heads?
- Overused soap opera plot device
- Result of a conk on the head, perhaps
- Frequent soap opera affliction
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 25, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Overused plot device in soaps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!