Clue: Shankar's instrument
We have 1 answer for the clue Shankar's instrument. See the results below.
- Ravi Shankar's instrument
- Sound of the 60's
- Long-necked lute
- George Harrison popularized it
- Tinny-sounding instrument
- Long-necked instrument
- Indian music maker
- Instrument on the Beatles' "Within You Without You"
- Something with strings
- The Beatles' "Norwegian Wood" features it
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 25, 2012
- Universal - July 04, 2012
- USA Today - September 23, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - January 27, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 07, 2007
- Washington Post - June 04, 2006
- Washington Post - June 26, 2004
- Washington Post - March 08, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Shankar's instrument that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!