Clue: Shankar's strings
We have 1 answer for the clue Shankar's strings. See the results below.
- Ravi Shankar's instrument
- Sound of the 60's
- Long-necked lute
- George Harrison popularized it
- Tinny-sounding instrument
- Long-necked instrument
- Indian music maker
- Instrument on the Beatles' "Within You Without You"
- Something with strings
- The Beatles' "Norwegian Wood" features it
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - June 07, 2013
- New York Sun - September 30, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Shankar's strings that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!