Clue: Site of the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations
We have 1 answer for the clue Site of the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations. See the results below.
- Asia Minor capital
- Capital since 1923
- Site of Atatürk's mausoleum
- Turkish capital
- Capital near an earthquake zone
- Modern name for the capital of ancient Galatia
- World capital since 1923
- Home of Middle East Technical University
- Earthquake-prone world capital
- NATO country capital
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 30, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Site of the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!