Clue: Soap-opera plot element
We have 1 answer for the clue Soap-opera plot element. See the results below.
- Courtroom alibi, perhaps
- Condition sometimes treated by hypnosis
- Knock-on-the-noggin consequence
- Common soap opera affliction
- Occasional soap opera plot feature
- Calling up trouble?
- Result of butting heads?
- Overused soap opera plot device
- Result of a conk on the head, perhaps
- Frequent soap opera affliction
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 11, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Soap-opera plot element that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!