Clue: Time's 1930 Man of the Year
We have 3 answers for the clue Time's 1930 Man of the Year. See the results below.
- Leader called Mahatma
- Best Picture of 1982
- Proponent of nonviolent protest
- Father of independent India
- The Father of India
- India's Mohandas
- Leader who said "There is no god higher than truth"
- Title role for Ben Kingsley
- Ex-lawyer who preached passive resistance
- Former Indian prime minister Indira
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - December 01, 2013
- New York Times - August 26, 2012
- LA Times - August 14, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Time's 1930 Man of the Year that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!