Clue: '60s jacket style
We have 1 answer for the clue '60s jacket style. See the results below.
- India's first P.M.
- 1940's-60's world leader
- World leader who gave his name to a jacket
- Prime Minister from 1947-64
- Leader after Indian independence
- 1940s-'60s Indian P.M.
- Kind of jacket
- "Toward Freedom" autobiographer
- “The Unity of India” writer
- 1960's jacket style
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 26, 2014
- USA Today - February 13, 2006
- Netword - November 24, 2005
Found an answer for the clue '60s jacket style that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!