Clue: Ancient moralist
We have 1 answer for the clue Ancient moralist. See the results below.
- "The Lion and the Mouse" writer
- "Belling the Cat" author
- Fable fellow
- "The Fox and the Grapes" storyteller
- "The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" writer
- Name on a children's book
- "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" writer
- Man with a fable
- Fabulous fellow?
- "The Tortoise and the Hare" writer
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 30, 2019
- Washington Post - February 20, 2013
- LA Times - November 09, 2009
- Washington Post - February 21, 2002
- New York Times - December 23, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Ancient moralist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!