Clue: "The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" writer
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" writer. See the results below.
- Ancient moralist
- "The Lion and the Mouse" writer
- "Belling the Cat" author
- Fable fellow
- "The Fox and the Grapes" storyteller
- Name on a children's book
- "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" writer
- Man with a fable
- Fabulous fellow?
- "The Tortoise and the Hare" writer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 04, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!