Clue: "The Tortoise and the Hare" writer
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Tortoise and the Hare" writer. See the results below.
- Ancient moralist
- "The Lion and the Mouse" writer
- "Belling the Cat" author
- Fable fellow
- "The Fox and the Grapes" storyteller
- "The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" writer
- Name on a children's book
- "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" writer
- Man with a fable
- Fabulous fellow?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 03, 2007
- USA Today - August 10, 2005
- Washington Post - December 17, 2002
- New York Times - June 04, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "The Tortoise and the Hare" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!