Clue: "The Lion and the Mouse" writer
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Lion and the Mouse" writer. See the results below.
- Ancient moralist
- "Belling the Cat" author
- Fable fellow
- "The Fox and the Grapes" storyteller
- "The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" writer
- Name on a children's book
- "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" writer
- Man with a fable
- Fabulous fellow?
- "The Tortoise and the Hare" writer
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 19, 2007
- New York Times - July 27, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "The Lion and the Mouse" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!