Clue: "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" writer
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" writer. See the results below.
- Ancient moralist
- "The Lion and the Mouse" writer
- "Belling the Cat" author
- Fable fellow
- "The Fox and the Grapes" storyteller
- "The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" writer
- Name on a children's book
- Man with a fable
- Fabulous fellow?
- "The Tortoise and the Hare" writer
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 24, 2014
- I Swear Crossword - August 20, 2010
- Washington Post - May 15, 2007
- New York Times - October 18, 2006
- New York Times - August 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!