Clue: "The Fox and the Grapes" storyteller
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Fox and the Grapes" storyteller. See the results below.
- Ancient moralist
- "The Lion and the Mouse" writer
- "Belling the Cat" author
- Fable fellow
- "The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" writer
- Name on a children's book
- "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" writer
- Man with a fable
- Fabulous fellow?
- "The Tortoise and the Hare" writer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 27, 2011
- New York Times - August 31, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "The Fox and the Grapes" storyteller that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!