Clue: Name on a children's book
We have 1 answer for the clue Name on a children's book. See the results below.
- Ancient moralist
- "The Lion and the Mouse" writer
- "Belling the Cat" author
- Fable fellow
- "The Fox and the Grapes" storyteller
- "The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" writer
- "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" writer
- Man with a fable
- Fabulous fellow?
- "The Tortoise and the Hare" writer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Name on a children's book that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!