Clue: Man with a fable
We have 1 answer for the clue Man with a fable. See the results below.
- Ancient moralist
- "The Lion and the Mouse" writer
- "Belling the Cat" author
- Fable fellow
- "The Fox and the Grapes" storyteller
- "The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" writer
- Name on a children's book
- "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" writer
- Fabulous fellow?
- "The Tortoise and the Hare" writer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 28, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Man with a fable that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!