Clue: Fabulous fellow?
We have 1 answer for the clue Fabulous fellow?. See the results below.
- Ancient moralist
- "The Lion and the Mouse" writer
- "Belling the Cat" author
- Fable fellow
- "The Fox and the Grapes" storyteller
- "The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" writer
- Name on a children's book
- "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" writer
- Man with a fable
- "The Tortoise and the Hare" writer
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 27, 2011
- LA Times - January 29, 2009
- Washington Post - August 02, 2000
- New York Times - July 19, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Fabulous fellow? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!