Clue: Certain moral authority
We have 1 answer for the clue Certain moral authority. See the results below.
- Ancient moralist
- "The Lion and the Mouse" writer
- "Belling the Cat" author
- Fable fellow
- "The Fox and the Grapes" storyteller
- "The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" writer
- Name on a children's book
- "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" writer
- Man with a fable
- Fabulous fellow?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 24, 2013
- New York Times - October 03, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Certain moral authority that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!