Clue: Fabled moralist
We have 1 answer for the clue Fabled moralist. See the results below.
- Ancient moralist
- "The Lion and the Mouse" writer
- "Belling the Cat" author
- Fable fellow
- "The Fox and the Grapes" storyteller
- "The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" writer
- Name on a children's book
- "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" writer
- Man with a fable
- Fabulous fellow?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 30, 2015
- Universal - March 03, 2014
- Universal - January 22, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Fabled moralist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!