Clue: Father of Horus
We have 1 answer for the clue Father of Horus. See the results below.
- Horus's father
- God of death who underwent resurrection
- Figure in an Egyptian tomb
- God represented in mummy wrappings
- God depicted holding a crook
- God of fertility
- Prince of the dead, in ancient Egypt
- Underworld leader
- Set slew him
- Set's victim, in myth
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - February 01, 2008
- New York Times - February 19, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Father of Horus that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!