Clue: Figure in an Egyptian tomb
We have 1 answer for the clue Figure in an Egyptian tomb. See the results below.
- Horus's father
- God of death who underwent resurrection
- God represented in mummy wrappings
- Father of Horus
- God depicted holding a crook
- God of fertility
- Prince of the dead, in ancient Egypt
- Underworld leader
- Set slew him
- Set's victim, in myth
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 26, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Figure in an Egyptian tomb that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!