Clue: God represented in mummy wrappings
We have 1 answer for the clue God represented in mummy wrappings. See the results below.
- Horus's father
- God of death who underwent resurrection
- Figure in an Egyptian tomb
- Father of Horus
- God depicted holding a crook
- God of fertility
- Prince of the dead, in ancient Egypt
- Underworld leader
- Set slew him
- Set's victim, in myth
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 02, 1999
Found an answer for the clue God represented in mummy wrappings that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!