Clue: Set slew him
We have 1 answer for the clue Set slew him. See the results below.
- Horus's father
- God of death who underwent resurrection
- Figure in an Egyptian tomb
- God represented in mummy wrappings
- Father of Horus
- God depicted holding a crook
- God of fertility
- Prince of the dead, in ancient Egypt
- Underworld leader
- Set's victim, in myth
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Set slew him that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!