Clue: God of death who underwent resurrection
We have 1 answer for the clue God of death who underwent resurrection. See the results below.
- Horus's father
- Figure in an Egyptian tomb
- God represented in mummy wrappings
- Father of Horus
- God depicted holding a crook
- God of fertility
- Prince of the dead, in ancient Egypt
- Underworld leader
- Set slew him
- Set's victim, in myth
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue God of death who underwent resurrection that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!