Clue: Set's victim, in myth
We have 1 answer for the clue Set's victim, in myth. See the results below.
- Horus's father
- God of death who underwent resurrection
- Figure in an Egyptian tomb
- God represented in mummy wrappings
- Father of Horus
- God depicted holding a crook
- God of fertility
- Prince of the dead, in ancient Egypt
- Underworld leader
- Set slew him
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 01, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Set's victim, in myth that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!