Clue: Prince of the dead, in ancient Egypt
We have 1 answer for the clue Prince of the dead, in ancient Egypt. See the results below.
- Horus's father
- God of death who underwent resurrection
- Figure in an Egyptian tomb
- God represented in mummy wrappings
- Father of Horus
- God depicted holding a crook
- God of fertility
- Underworld leader
- Set slew him
- Set's victim, in myth
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 09, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Prince of the dead, in ancient Egypt that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!