Clue: Horus's father
We have 1 answer for the clue Horus's father. See the results below.
- God of death who underwent resurrection
- Figure in an Egyptian tomb
- God represented in mummy wrappings
- Father of Horus
- God depicted holding a crook
- God of fertility
- Prince of the dead, in ancient Egypt
- Underworld leader
- Set slew him
- Set's victim, in myth
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 23, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Horus's father that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!