Clue: God of fertility
We have 1 answer for the clue God of fertility. See the results below.
- Horus's father
- God of death who underwent resurrection
- Figure in an Egyptian tomb
- God represented in mummy wrappings
- Father of Horus
- God depicted holding a crook
- Prince of the dead, in ancient Egypt
- Underworld leader
- Set slew him
- Set's victim, in myth
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 24, 2000
Found an answer for the clue God of fertility that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!