Clue: Former Indian prime minister
We have 1 answer for the clue Former Indian prime minister. See the results below.
- India's first P.M.
- 1940's-60's world leader
- World leader who gave his name to a jacket
- Prime Minister from 1947-64
- Leader after Indian independence
- 1940s-'60s Indian P.M.
- Kind of jacket
- "Toward Freedom" autobiographer
- “The Unity of India” writer
- 1960's jacket style
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 21, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Former Indian prime minister that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!