Clue: Greek fable writer
We have 1 answer for the clue Greek fable writer. See the results below.
- Ancient moralist
- "The Lion and the Mouse" writer
- "Belling the Cat" author
- Fable fellow
- "The Fox and the Grapes" storyteller
- "The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" writer
- Name on a children's book
- "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" writer
- Man with a fable
- Fabulous fellow?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 11, 2015
- LA Times - May 29, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Greek fable writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!