Clue: Husband and brother of Isis
We have 1 answer for the clue Husband and brother of Isis. See the results below.
- Horus's father
- God of death who underwent resurrection
- Figure in an Egyptian tomb
- God represented in mummy wrappings
- Father of Horus
- God depicted holding a crook
- God of fertility
- Prince of the dead, in ancient Egypt
- Underworld leader
- Set slew him
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 28, 2012
- USA Today - December 28, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Husband and brother of Isis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!