Clue: Indira Gandhi's father
We have 1 answer for the clue Indira Gandhi's father. See the results below.
- India's first P.M.
- 1940's-60's world leader
- World leader who gave his name to a jacket
- Prime Minister from 1947-64
- Leader after Indian independence
- 1940s-'60s Indian P.M.
- Kind of jacket
- "Toward Freedom" autobiographer
- “The Unity of India” writer
- 1960's jacket style
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 16, 2013
- Universal - June 09, 2013
- Universal - October 29, 2011
- USA Today - September 22, 2010
- USA Today - June 10, 2010
- Universal - May 22, 2010
- Universal - July 31, 2009
- Netword - April 10, 2009
- Universal - December 09, 2007
- Universal - June 18, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 21, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 16, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 19, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Indira Gandhi's father that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!