Clue: Indira Gandhi's maiden name
We have 1 answer for the clue Indira Gandhi's maiden name. See the results below.
- India's first P.M.
- 1940's-60's world leader
- World leader who gave his name to a jacket
- Prime Minister from 1947-64
- Leader after Indian independence
- 1940s-'60s Indian P.M.
- Kind of jacket
- "Toward Freedom" autobiographer
- “The Unity of India” writer
- 1960's jacket style
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 10, 2013
- Washington Post - June 30, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Indira Gandhi's maiden name that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!