Clue: Jawaharlal of India
We have 1 answer for the clue Jawaharlal of India. See the results below.
- India's first P.M.
- 1940's-60's world leader
- World leader who gave his name to a jacket
- Prime Minister from 1947-64
- Leader after Indian independence
- 1940s-'60s Indian P.M.
- Kind of jacket
- "Toward Freedom" autobiographer
- “The Unity of India” writer
- 1960's jacket style
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 11, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Jawaharlal of India that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!