Clue: Kind of jacket named for an Indian leader
We have 1 answer for the clue Kind of jacket named for an Indian leader. See the results below.
- India's first P.M.
- 1940's-60's world leader
- World leader who gave his name to a jacket
- Prime Minister from 1947-64
- Leader after Indian independence
- 1940s-'60s Indian P.M.
- Kind of jacket
- "Toward Freedom" autobiographer
- “The Unity of India” writer
- 1960's jacket style
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 30, 2013
- LA Times - September 22, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Kind of jacket named for an Indian leader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!