Clue: Man of many morals
We have 1 answer for the clue Man of many morals. See the results below.
- Ancient moralist
- "The Lion and the Mouse" writer
- "Belling the Cat" author
- Fable fellow
- "The Fox and the Grapes" storyteller
- "The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" writer
- Name on a children's book
- "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" writer
- Man with a fable
- Fabulous fellow?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 12, 2017
- LA Times - July 22, 2009
- Washington Post - November 02, 2007
- New York Sun - December 15, 2004
- USA Today - November 19, 2004
- Washington Post - March 26, 2002
- Washington Post - June 12, 2001
- Washington Post - June 11, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Man of many morals that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!