Clue: Man with a moral
We have 1 answer for the clue Man with a moral. See the results below.
- Ancient moralist
- "The Lion and the Mouse" writer
- "Belling the Cat" author
- Fable fellow
- "The Fox and the Grapes" storyteller
- "The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" writer
- Name on a children's book
- "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" writer
- Man with a fable
- Fabulous fellow?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 05, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 07, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 23, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Man with a moral that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!