Clue: Man with morals
We have 1 answer for the clue Man with morals. See the results below.
- Ancient moralist
- "The Lion and the Mouse" writer
- "Belling the Cat" author
- Fable fellow
- "The Fox and the Grapes" storyteller
- "The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" writer
- Name on a children's book
- "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" writer
- Man with a fable
- Fabulous fellow?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 06, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 23, 2005
- Washington Post - May 25, 2003
- New York Times - September 10, 2001
- Washington Post - December 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Man with morals that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!