Clue: Old Greek storyteller
We have 1 answer for the clue Old Greek storyteller. See the results below.
- Ancient moralist
- "The Lion and the Mouse" writer
- "Belling the Cat" author
- Fable fellow
- "The Fox and the Grapes" storyteller
- "The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" writer
- Name on a children's book
- "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" writer
- Man with a fable
- Fabulous fellow?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 05, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Old Greek storyteller that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!