Clue: Storyteller of yore
We have 1 answer for the clue Storyteller of yore. See the results below.
- Ancient moralist
- "The Lion and the Mouse" writer
- "Belling the Cat" author
- Fable fellow
- "The Fox and the Grapes" storyteller
- "The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" writer
- Name on a children's book
- "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" writer
- Man with a fable
- Fabulous fellow?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 04, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Storyteller of yore that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!