Clue: "The Cat and the Mice" author
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Cat and the Mice" author. See the results below.
- Ancient moralist
- "The Lion and the Mouse" writer
- "Belling the Cat" author
- Fable fellow
- "The Fox and the Grapes" storyteller
- "The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" writer
- Name on a children's book
- "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" writer
- Man with a fable
- Fabulous fellow?
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - August 10, 2007
Found an answer for the clue "The Cat and the Mice" author that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!