Clue: "The Fox and the Crow" writer
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Fox and the Crow" writer. See the results below.
- Ancient moralist
- "The Lion and the Mouse" writer
- "Belling the Cat" author
- Fable fellow
- "The Fox and the Grapes" storyteller
- "The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" writer
- Name on a children's book
- "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" writer
- Man with a fable
- Fabulous fellow?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 22, 2013
Found an answer for the clue "The Fox and the Crow" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!