Clue: "The Fox and the Grapes" author
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Fox and the Grapes" author. See the results below.
- Ancient moralist
- "The Lion and the Mouse" writer
- "Belling the Cat" author
- Fable fellow
- "The Fox and the Grapes" storyteller
- "The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" writer
- Name on a children's book
- "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" writer
- Man with a fable
- Fabulous fellow?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 17, 2014
- New York Times - September 27, 2005
Found an answer for the clue "The Fox and the Grapes" author that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!